This documentary presents a series of intimate portraits of various senior women in the finance sector, revealing both the personas they’ve had to build for work and the parts of themselves they consciously leave at home.
Thanks to her house husband, Alison has managed to have a family while going up the corporate finance ladder in London. In Paris, Laetitia supports young talented women in the industry but oddly enough still cannot express her own desire for “power”. Perfectionist Martina has had the flawless professional path she dreamt off in Germany. In Singapore, Adeline controls both workplace and family with an iron fist while husband and kids express their weaknesses without fear. Junior Jennifer is a self-proclaimed workaholic living in Hong Kong but is starting to wonder who she is and what her future holds.
- Name in Original Language: Dragon Women
- Director: Frédérique de Montblanc
- Country: Belgium, Switzerland, South Korea
- Year: 2022
- Length: 82 min
- Cinematography: Olivier Boonjing
- Editing: Julie Naas
- Audio: Yann-Elie Gorans
- Music: Nicolas Rabaeus
- Production: Savage Film
- Cinema Artis, hall 1: Friday, 3.02 - 19:15
- Cinema Artis, hall 1: Sunday, 5.02 - 19:30