Fifteen years ago Nikola left Serbia to follow his heart to Switzerland. Since then his life is shared between two countries and three women: his mother, his grandmother and his wife. His mother has learning disabilities and has been dependent on the grandmother since ever. As grandmother is getting older, Belgrade is now calling Nikola back home.
A heartwarming Balkan documentary about a son who’s trying to step into grandmother shoes.
Subtitles: English, Estonian
- Name in Original Language: Dida
- Director: Nikola Ilić, Corina Schwingruber Ilić
- Country: Switzerland
- Year: 2021
- Length: 78 min
- Cinematography: Corina Schwingruber Ilić, Nikola Ilić
- Editing: Myriam Flury
- Audio: Heidi Happy
- Production: Dschoint Ventschr Filmproduktion AG, SRF - Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen, SRG SSR
- Cinema Artis, hall 2: Tuesday, 1.02 - 19:00
- Tartu Elektriteater: Friday, 4.02 - 18:00
- Cinema Artis, hall 2: Saturday, 5.02 - 18:00
- Elisa Stage platform: Tuesday, 1.02 9 am - Sunday, 6.02 11:59 pm (the film can be viewed within 48 hours from the first opening)